It also got me thinking of the valuable lessons I've learned from watching 11 seasons of the show.
1. Don't Give Up! This one was important this week since I had to change my design - again! Elizabeth found the primary shape distracting and she was right but gosh! again?!
2. When an element of your design just doesn't feel right - it indeed is not right! All along my inner voice was telling me that the shape wasn't right of that part - now if I just knew what the right shape was!
3. I don't have to take every critique to heart. I am still in control of my art.
5. Don't be afraid to ask for help. (I did that today by asking my critque partner for helping picking out pieces to enter in an up coming show! Thanks Sandy!)
6. People are always going to say obnoxious things about your work. You can always see the humor in what they say and not take it to heart.
7. And finally -- after trying a bunch of different ideas for my assignment.....
I had the ultimate Tim Gunn Moment and realized that I just needed to ...........
Thank you so much for indulging my Project Runway Obsession!!
So what have you been up to creatively?