Friday, October 15, 2021

Sip-n-Paint Pumpkins on Off the Wall Friday



 First of all I want to say SORRY for setting last week's post  to go off on a Saturday instead of last Friday.  We are in the middle of Fall Rush at work and I'm talking to 55 ladies a day...I swear I don't know  if I'm coming or going!



So this week I had fun!  Social Fun!!  Yes, I said it ....socializing fun!  For the first time, I tried a Sip-n-Paint.  Now, I know this type of event has been around for a while, but I sew ...not paint so I've never tried it.  Our local volunteer fire department hosted the event and the picture was pretty so I thought I would give it a try.  Not to mention, I got my best work friend to come out and do it with me.  Let me tell you, when you work from home, seeing your best friend is always a treat!

I was pleasantly surprised.  It was the most fun, lowest maintenance evening I've had in a long while.  I'll let the photos tell the story!








Easy, Fun Low Maintenance!  What more can you ask for!  This week I'm up at my parents cabin visiting so I brought my pinwheels and get back to sewing!

So What Have You Been Up to Creatively?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Oh I am really impressed!! I have never tried to paint either, but sure love seeing what others have done.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

So cute!!! It's fun seeing all the different versions!

DVArtist said...

Everyone seems to have done a nice job. This is a question just for myself. Do people not wear masks there?

Nina Marie said...

Well we are a very conservative political area. Plus with the lowest vaccination rate in the county....so mostly no. My friend and are vaccinated. Our rates of infection are pretty low. People here pretty much let everyone make up their mind how much risk factor they want to live with. Not too judgemental on how grown adults manage their health. With the conflicting news coming from our govt confidence is at an all time low.