Saturday, October 9, 2021

20 Min Sewing Sprints on Off The Wall Friday

 



So I started to do my twenty min sew sprints on my pinwheel quilt this week.  I have a goal to finish it by next September so I can enter into the fair.   They have a category for all by hand made quilts.  Nothing like a deadline to get things done.   I've decided to do them in bunches and then visually lay out the bunches making the bigger and bigger.   If I need some transitional wheels I can make them up.

It's slow progress but at least its progress.



So What Have You Been Up To Creatively?




!-- start InLinkz code -->

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Darlene S said...

Beautiful EPP Nina-Marie. I love EPP and may give this design a try next summer. To clarify, I tend to do EPP while traveling.

DVArtist said...

Very nice. Check my website for quilting fabric. beadwright.com
Good luck in getting this beauty finished.

Margaret said...

I love the results of EPP, I know how to do EPP, I've done it...but...somehow the idea of it is more enticing than the actual practice! Your piece is going to be lovely, and it is indeed a soothing and meditative exercise. It's just that for that sort of thing...I knit! To each her own, I guess!