Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Every good deed you do . . . Will Come Back to you . . . Someday

Don't you love surprises?  I mean the good kind - not the car-broke-down what-do-I-do-now kind.    Well its been that kind of week.  First of all, SewCalGal's Christmas Quilt show came to an end and the winners were chosen.  Carol H. won my donated package of goodies.  She was all excited to win and I was all excited to give!! I decided to put together a stash of Paddington Bear Christmas fabric from Rose & Hubble.  It includes 2 Christmas Stocking cheater panels, and 1.5 yds each of fabrics from the collection. 


I hope you enjoy it Carol!!!  Send me pic's of what you made with it and I'll put them up on the blog!!

I truly believe that when you do a good deed, that God will bless you 10 fold.  'Cause we all know that we can't out give God!!  This week is definitely a testimony to that.  In the same quilt show, I was radomly chosen to win a quilt kit of Moda's Luminere de Noel Quilt donated by the overly generous Fat Quarter Shop.  A big THANK YOU goes out to them!!  I've never done a quilt kit so I'm anxious to try it out.  Its nice to have someone else make the decisions for once!

  
78" by 86"




I feel truly blessed this week - so much to be thankful for.  You can still view the show if you need some Christmas spirit!!  Thanks again SewCal  and Fat Quarter Shop!!

4 comments:

Carol B in NH said...

All good things...............thanks for the news.

SewCalGal said...

That Paddington fabric is so cute. I'm sure Carol is going to have fun making a quilt with it.

And congratulations on your win of the beautiful kit from the Fat Quarters Shop. It is a beautiful design with lovely fabrics. Can't wait to see your quilt...hopefully you'll enter this in the Christmas Quilt show next year!

Lastly, thank you for being a sponsor for this show too! Very generous of you.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Carol said...

The package got here safely. Love the fabric. Might take me a wee while to work out what to make with tit all :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Nina! You have earned this reward!


love, annette
agapemessages.blogspot.com