Friday, March 13, 2020

Off the Wall Friday



Well I've been trying to write my post for the last two hours...but I just can't seem to calm my mind. 

I like routine and structure.  The known is comforting to me and signals safety and security. But that doesn't seem to be the climate for now.    For once,  no matter who we are or where we live, we can all empathize  with the stress of uncertainty.

I am going to keep working on my post. I will not give in.  But I did want to get OTWF posted on time!!

Blessings and Peace to you and yours and please stay safe!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Jenny K. Lyon said...

Indeed, this will pass. Steady at the helm. We were given a "Spirit of power, love and self-discipline".

Lynda said...

We will get through this. Knowing that we are all in this together does ease a bit of the stress. Sending you a hug.

Melva said...

The panic and news is all very disturbing and I don't even watch the news! Quilting is an excellent therapy and I will be found doing just that.
Blessings, Melva
MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

Margaret said...

Hugs across cyber-space are safe...so I'm sending you a Big Hug from Alberta, Canada. Keep calm and stitch on!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

This will pass, just stay home and sew... Be safe

dq said...

Amen to all of the positive comments here. It is a great time to have a hobby like ours! It is also a great time to serve others through cyberspace if only through positive words.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Nina-Marie, life is chaotic right now but remember that safety is also a state of mind. Keep creating, blogging and doing what you need to feel safe. All the best.