Friday, August 9, 2024

Off the Wall Friday


 So finally this week, I am back at my quilting frame slowly but surely getting my "Rain Rain" quilt hand quilted.  I've gotten the hang of using Pearl cotton 8 and 12 but I wouldn't say I absolutely love it like I've heard from so many others.  What I do love is that the quilting line is bold enough and rustic enough to go with the quilt.  I'm just going  to keep plugging away at it.

I'm finally starting to feel more at home at work.  It's the kind of job where it's so much fun and interesting that it's hard to turn off when you're home.  

So What Are You Up to Creatively?


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Jenny K. Lyon said...

Well that is a good problem!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm glad you enjoy your job, that is a true blessings! Sometimes the hand quilting becomes tiresome but it's so fulfilling when the quilt is finished. Happy stitching!

Margaret said...

So good to learn you are quilting again -- and still enjoy your new job!