Friday, May 29, 2020

Just a Quick One on Off the Wall Friday



So yes, I feel asleep while Microsoft updated my computer...so I'll make this quick!!

Under things that I like....Have you tried Hoopla yet? You definitely should!!  Hoopla is an on-line service that allows you to stream TV shows, movies, music, books, graphic novels and audiobooks for free....yes you read that right FREE.  You merely have to enter your library card number and you can access all its content.  It's super easy and the selection is huge.

Here's the best part....in that huge selection resides nearly 700 ... yes ... 700 quilt books.  All the latest selections from the last 10 years and plus some oldies but goodies!  It really is crazy the selection of quilt books they have (C&T Publishing has over 300 alone!) I took out a couple that I wanted to read before I bought them AND I took out a couple that I own but never read.  Reading them on my kindle is much easier on these old eyes!! 

With that ... I gotta get dressed for work!!

So What Have Been Up to Creatively?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have not heard of Hoopla I will check it out later today

Deb Thuman said...

Alas, my library doesn't participate in Hoopla. I was looking forward to seeing all the sewing books.