Friday, October 26, 2018

It's Off The Wall Friday !!


So here's my story of the day.  This morning  I woke up and stretcheddddddddd and thought WOW Thank God it's Friday!!  After being at my parent's cabin this month, I took the week trying to catch up on things around my house.  It's been hard to get back into the routine.   By the second stretch, I started to think what do I need to do today....and I thought OMG its Friday and I didn't write a blog!!  I didn't even THINK to write a blog.  How crazy am I !!

MenoFog!!  That's my only excuse I swear!!!  So I apologize!!

So What You Been Doing Creatively?

5 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

My motto for students to adapt during my entire teaching career span of 25+ years in the quilt world "Mistakes are merely designs opportunities".....and I see you feel the same way!!!

Jenny K. Lyon said...

How delightful-your time off was so wonderful that you forgot one of your "responsibilities"! Glad you had some down time.

Run 'n Stitch said...

I love this motto!

For the love of geese said...

LOL. I suffer from blonde (now gray)fog. Thank you for the linky party. Denise@fortheloveofgeese

Lynda said...

HaHa! Yep, happens to the best of us. Glad you were able to take some time off and to forget! Love the quote!