Friday, October 16, 2015

Something Wicked on Off the Wall Friday



I don't know  if you've noticed but I'm easily distracted.  Very Easily!  And of course, that's the case this week.  You see, we're having a Halloween decoration contest  at work between our different teams.  I love my team so I of course think we should win.  So all week as I was placing
phone orders for fall clothes, my creative mind was spinning on different ideas.  To tell you the truth, I came up with a TON of ideas!!

Finally, I decided to turn our area of cubicles into a grave yard. . . . complete with funny tombstones and all!

So today, I took black tulle and wrapped white Christmas lights in it.  That should add a bit of spark.  Luckily, I have a ton of black burnt out fabric around here waiting for other projects that can be borrowed for this one!   I manage to pick out a few silhouettes  that can be blown up for the walls.   Thank God for almost extinct overhead projector!!  Plus, I printed out tombstones for all 20 team members cubes!  Whewwww!!

Tomorrow, I'll get my team to help me put it up.  I still might pick out another silhouette . . . if I have time. . . . if I have enough black paper left!

It all has to be done by Sunday.

So its not fabric but it is creative!!  And with that I'll leave you with this epitaph. . .

My Husband John Barnes
Who died January 3, 1803
His comely young widow, aged 23, has many
qualifications of a good wife, and yearns to be comforted

So What have you been up to Creatively?

2 comments:

annette said...

Ha!! Miss you!

Jenny K. Lyon said...

I agree-miss you and hope all is well