Friday, June 13, 2014

QSDS Quilt Show - Off the Wall Friday



Part of my week at QSDS included a trip to the Ross Museum which housed the exhibit, "Art Quilts: Celebrating 25 Years at QSDS" .  The show was an invitational juried exhibit where my friend, Pam Kirch, had 3 pieces accepted.  She was in fine company too.  There was three rooms filled with amazing art work.   The show is running through the month of June.   I thought I would just highlight a few photos this week.



Stratta II, Pamela Kirch

Pamela Kirch

Birds Songs II, Joanne Aberda

Viewpoint #11, Rahel Elran

Ohhh and most all my classmates in my masterclass had pieces in the show.  So that's the kind of company I kept last week!

So what have you been up to creatively?

4 comments:

Christine Staver said...

So you really were running with the big dogs last week! Love your friend's work. Sounds like you had a good experience.

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Looks like a fabulous show! I love that the internet lets us see so much of everyone's work, but there's nothing to compare with seeing quilts 'in person'.

Teresa Duryea Wong said...

What a beautiful show. Must have been a great crowd to hang out with.

OSr Group said...

That is great Idea.It's really great post.
Block Board Manufacturer in India