Friday, November 30, 2012

A House in Chaos - Off the Wall Friday







Well its true.  My house right now is the picture of chaos.  Its crazy here  - I mean like -
After Christmas Sale Crazy.  There are boxes of ornaments, strings of lights, bags of gifts strewn throughout the downstairs - including my sewing hole. And I can't create in chaos - even though I kept telling myself I was going to.






So the only thing I did get done this week was take some pictures for my up coming class with Judi Warren Blaydon.  I decided this week that I was going to attend this year's Quilt Surface Design Symposium in Columbus.  She was VERY explicit on the type of pictures we were suppose to bring so I thought I better start taking some with the change of seasons.

These were taken outside my parent's cabin on the edge of the Adirondacks in upstate NY.  Pretty huh?








So I promise to get this house in order and get back after the crosses.  I mean - I do have to get them done by the end of the year!




So what have you been up to creatively???


3 comments:

Deborah OHare said...

This looks like a lovely spot.

The Inside Stori said...

Oh my goodness....your mention of Judy today took me down memory lane. She's such a great artist & a wonderful instructor. Judy was one of the first instructors I met when I first started out teaching along the quilting highway way back when. I'll never forget the kindess she showed to a newbie!! If you think of it...tell her I said hello....

Anonymous said...

The surface design symposium sounds fascinating...lucky you, I look forward to reading any posts on how it was. Dianna