|Focus Function used|
Now first a word about my editing. I do have Photoshop Elements, but to tell you the truth, I don't find it user friendly enough. What I was looking for was a good photo editor that you could easily crop a photo, adjust the exposure and coloring of it, and once and while add a special effect or two. Photoshop Elements was not intuitive enough for my casual use and I was constantly reminding myself where everything was.
|Photo Editing and Filters used|
A couple of weeks ago, I paid a visit to the Erie Art Museum, to see the latest exhibit. As always, I had my little point and shot camera. I took some pictures so I used them to play around with editor.
So far, what I liked
- Ease of Exposure and Color editing
- Where the OPEN and SAVE buttons are
- How easy it is to resize a picture
- The gorgeous overlays and filters
- The many fonts in the TEXT mode
What I don't like
- No space to save on the site - photos need to saved to your hard drive
- You have to work on one project at a time from start to finish
- the Auto Enhancer wasn't really helpful ( but really are any of them?)
|Color Splash and focus functions used|
This week I only have tested out the Photo Editing Feature. It also has an extensive collage and design section which I want to play with. Over the next few weeks, I was thinking of giving my blog
a nice spring makeover. I hope the results are as good as this week's!!
So if you are looking for an online photo editor that is easy to use, I would recommend FotoJet.
So What Have Been Up to Creatively?