Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back from Quilting By the Lake!!


OMG! What an intense, amazing, exhausting, creative etc. etc. two weeks. I know that most people look to pretty beaches, amusement parks, cruises, tropical islands and mountains for vacations but give me a good quilt conference anytime! Quilting by the Lake 2009 was just simply wonderful! This is the 29th year for this conference and my 9th. I took classes from Cynthia Corbin and Elizabeth Barton and both were well worth the time and money.

Still QBL is more than just great classes. They have a great quilt show and lectures too. The new setting at Onedaga Community College was a great change. The campus is spacous and relaxing. The suites we stayed in were comfy, the air-conditioned classrooms were appreciated and the grounds themselves were nicely kept. In fact, the whole campus was very welcoming!

Although I'll get together my blogs on my classes later, here are some GREAT pic's from the quilt show. This is only a sampling of the ones I loved!

No comments: